I lost my fucking wallet.
Again. What the fuck, Rachel. What the fuck.
I love you all
but why the FUCK is there so much MCR on my dash?
So, I saw Thursday's tour dates...
No Florida? =| The closest date is Atlanta. Even though it’s on a Tuesday, I’m heavily considering taking a few days off to go see them.
Apparently I'm retarded.
This whole time, I’ve been thinking that This Town Needs Guns has broken up. NOPE. Fail boat on my part, eh? But thank you to the wonderful new follower that corrected me, hahah.
Reblog if you like eggs.
zpipes: Perfect gif.
How long has it been since someone touched part of you other than your body?– Victoriia (via aimgirl)
I think I've finally made peace with your death.
Before this year, it always bothered me. Every single date and location that reminded me of you. Even when I told myself I was okay, thinking about it would reduce me to tears. This is the first year that I’ve been able to say that this is not true. This is the first year that I’ve been able to miss you with appreciation, but not be brought down by the loss.
Happy Birthday, Dad.
I’m not sure where you’d be or what you’d be doing, but I miss you. All things aside, I miss you.
I am not in a good mood.
And I’m surely anticipating things with Mom to be unpleasant.
Just realized today would have been Dad's 56th...
That means Mom’s birthday is in two days. Mom and I have been fighting non stop. Oops.
Turntable with me now, plz. →
User: AVADA KEDAVRA!
Cleverbot: You killed me!
User: Filthy muggle.
Cleverbot: Filthy halfblood.
User: I'm a pureblood.
Cleverbot: Then who's Neville Longbottom?
I wonder if all of society is just, truly, deep...
Over the years I’ve been depressed, and I know I’m barely scraping my potential. That still holds true. I know that if I were more motivated and optimistic, I’d be able to get a lot more accomplished. I’m wondering if the same is true for everybody else. That we’re all in this depressed state and just downgrade ourselves because we feel like we can never truly...
Turntable is dead today.
Fuck you and all of your bullshit.
Every time I think that you and I can have a decent relationship, something happens to completely disprove that. It’s like I get surprised every time. I’m not surprised anymore. I just don’t know why I keep bothering. I feel weakened, emotionally. I just want it to end. One way or another. It needs to end, or I’m going to break.
haikus-about-cannibalism: For thousands of miles I waited for you. I walked backwards through landmines but time changes everything.I wished impossible things on blue stars that never came true. I’m still waiting.
I forgot that This Town Needs Guns broke up, and this morning I’ve been scrolling through old posts, and saw the letter that addressed the break up. My heart is sad all over again.
Thursday Announce Holiday Show
propertyofzack: Thursday have announced their annual holiday show at Starland Ballroom in New Jersey on December 26th. mewithoutYou, Screaming Females, Make Do And Mend, and Aficionado will be opening up the special though. Check your tickets here! Thinking about buying one. Would anybody else go with me?
Lol why would you even say something like that?...
Dude: Oh man I suck at facebook sometimes I just got this you shoulda came to canoe with us Saturday.
Me: You know, inviting me in retrospect doesn't really make you look like any less of an asshole.
Sometimes I wonder if all of this-our existence, and everything included-is simply just an elaborate figment of my imagination. That nothing outside of my mind truly exists. But I realized that would be giving my intellectual capacity way too much credit; I can barely pass a college trigonometry class. But the debate between science vs. religion has made its way back into my mind. On one hand,...
I feel like I'm close to a breakthrough to being...
It’s just perspective. I should write, soon. It’s been a while since I’ve had a good journal session. I should call Rachel. I’m usually great at working things out in my head when we talk on the phone.
Halloween Horror Nights has already begun?
Shit, I need to get me some tickets.
It makes me horribly sad whenever I hear that my...
Because, really, I’m sorry doesn’t fix anything.
superboiayden asked: 88, 91
Anonymous asked: 77, 65
Anonymous asked: 1, 55, 57, 95
Anonymous asked: 42 63 27
russianrabbitt-deactivated20121 asked: 73, 7 :)
These are actually good questions, message...
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your screen name mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your ?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) Are you a virgin?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
DO THIS PLEASE ;)
what is the cause of every flaw in our nature? why does a disagreement happen?...– the spinal cord perception by joshua s. porter (via futuristichandgun)